The testo 830-T4 infrared thermometer in a practical set can be used universally and enables you to measure surface temperatures in trade and industry quickly and precisely, both on a non-contact basis and with surface contact. Manufacturers Code: 0563 8314
- The measuring spot diameter is only 36 mm at a distance of 1 m to the surface, thanks to the good 30:1 optics.
- The 2-point laser marking means you can always see clearly and distinctly at which location the temperature is being measured. You can also measure very small temperature differences very accurately with the precise resolution of 0.1°C.
- Would you also like to carry out contact measurement in addition to non-contact IR measurement (e.g. for control purposes)? Then attach the cross-band surface probe which is included in the set to the infrared thermometer. Its sprung cross-band is also suitable for surfaces which are not flat.
- The comparative contact measurement with the surface temperature probe will also help you determine the emission level of the surface material
Testo 830-T4 Infrared Thermometer & cross ban
- Height: 0 mm
- Width: 0 mm
- Depth: 0 mm
- Application: Temperature measurement
- Manufacturers Code: 0563 8314
Testo 830-T4 Infrared Thermometer & cross ban Downloads